Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I qualify for a legal funding?
- What types of lawsuits are considered for legal funding?
- Why is this service valuable to me?
- What is the maximum loan amount provided for legal funding?
- Do I pay anything now?
- How long does it take to get my legal funding?
- What is the interest rate?
- Can you give me legal advice?
- Do you serve legal documents?
1. How do I know if I qualify for legal funding?
You must be making a claim for money damages in order to apply. We no longer lend for legal fees.
We provide legal funding for:
- Medical Reports
- Court costs
- Police reports
- Specialist reports
- Medical fees and costs
- Mediation fees
- Document service fees
2. What types of lawsuits are considered for a legal funding?
We offer funding for a wide range of lawsuits, including:
- Personal Injury
- Road/Auto Accident
- Slip and Fall
- Wrongful death
- Construction negligence
- Medical malpractice
- Contaminated Food
- Toxic/harmful environment
- Other civil cases
To find out if your case if eligible, simply fill out our free online application form or contact us at 876-906-9553. We will consider almost any type of case.
3. Why is this service valuable to me?
Legal action is costly and often unaffordable for people who need it. Future Services puts justice within reach of people who are determined to be compensated for damage they have suffered. This service has been valuable to thousands of people who have collected millions of dollars in legal settlements.
4. What is the maximum cash advance provided for legal funding?
If you qualify, the maximum for a personal loan is $250,000. While the maximum for lawsuit loans is $100,000.00. The amount you qualify for is determined by the estimated completion time and strength of your case.
5. Do I pay anything now?
6. How long does it take to get my legal funding?
After being approved, you will generally have your funds within 24 hours of us receiving the required professional undertaking from your attorney.
7. What is the interest rate?
The interest rates vary depending on your case. The range is 18% -34%.
8. Can you give me legal advice?
No. We are not attorneys and therefore cannot give you legal advice. We highly recommend you consult an experienced attorney for any legal questions or advice. If you need help in finding an attorney you may visit our online database.
9. Do you serve legal documents?
Yes! We will serve your legal documents anywhere in Jamaica in a timely and efficient manner, and at a reasonable cost.
Or call us at 876-906-9553 or 876-296-7681